The Dark Crystal Crypt
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The Dark Crystal Crypt

A planeshift guild forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Presenting Thormor

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Thormor

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor EmptySam 11 Fév à 18:34

A black raven enters the hall to announce that his master his coming. Few seconds later someone enters the hall. This persons isn't tall but when walking he looks sure of himself and he moves with grace. A dark halo eradiate from him and his white hair seem to fly in the air.

-I am Thormor Veneficus, Magnus in the DarkEmpire.

Thormor bows down to Narita.

-Greetings Duchess Narita.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nurandia

Nurandia

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor EmptySam 11 Fév à 19:26

...dans le coin du feu, près de l'âtre de la cheminée, dans l'ombre, se tiens une Lemur dont la beauté ferait pâlir n'importe quel mortel...

Le corbeau vient naturellement se poser sur son épaule, qui lui est maintenant familière.

Un murmure envahit la sale et se tombe dans toutes les oreilles: « salutations Magnus du Dark Empire! »

...in the corner of fire, close to the hearth of the chimney , in the shade, helds a Lemur whose beauty would make fade any mortal...

The raven naturally comes to land on her shoulder, who is now familiar for him.

A murmur invades the piece and drops in all the ears: « greetings Magnus of Dark Empire! »

Dernière édition par le Dim 12 Fév à 17:26, édité 1 fois
Narita
Priestess
Narita

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor EmptySam 11 Fév à 19:59

Narita greets warmly sir Thormor
"Thanks again for your support after the turnament, Thormor. You did what your honour ordered you and I'm glad to know this wold still have a meaning on this world".
https://crystal.forumperso.com
Seth'eel
Overlord
Seth'eel

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor EmptySam 11 Fév à 21:10

Wandering in the crypt, Setill feels a familiar presence .... "Thormor, my friend !".
Setill gives the pass to Thormor " Hey Thormor come and see our private chamber and rooms, i have my own room here (with Narita) and we can stay as long as we want ".

Dernière édition par le Sam 11 Fév à 22:31, édité 1 fois
Thormor

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor EmptySam 11 Fév à 22:18

[color:1941=darkred:1941]
The Cleric/Mage of the Empire sees the splendid Lemur near the fireplace and smiles at her. The shinning light of the fire was making nice reflects over her light face and was making her even more beautiful. His eyes were watching her as he bows down to Nurandia with a smile.

Greetins M'Lady Nurandia. I am happy to see you and I must say that you are quite beautiful today.
May I ask how are you?

He was interrupted though by the Duchess. As she began to talk Thormor returns to his serious, loosing his smile but he was still very charismatic.

It was my pleasure Duchess Narita. The honor is a value I highly respected and follow, without it I am nothing. I wish that more people would value this. Their is a lack of honor in Yliakum and I kill everyone that doesn't have an inch of honor, even if they worked for me in a way.

Thormor looks at Setill and smiles as he get bashes by the strong Dragoon.
Duke Setill! Yes I will visit them don't worry. You have your own rooms? You mean you have more than one room?
The Lemur laughs kindly

Le prêtre/Mage de l'Empire voit la splendide et charmante Lemur près du foyer et lui sourit. Le rayonnement du feu créait de beaux reflets sur son pâle, mais si doux visage et la rendait encore plus belle. Ses yeux la fixaient lorsqu'il fit une révérence à Nurandia.

Salutations mademoiselle Nurandia. Je suis ravi de vous voir et je dois dire que vous êtes très belle aujourd'hui.
Puis-je vous demander comment vous allez?

Il fut cependant interrompu par la Duchesse et il retourna à son sérieux, perdant un peu de son sourire, mais tout en gardant son charisme.

Cela m'a fait plaisir Duchesse Narita. L'honneur est quelque chose que je tiens en haute estime et sans honneur je ne suis rien. L'honneur est une devise personnelle en quelque sorte. Je souhaiterais que plus de gens lui donnent de la valeur.
Il y'a un manque d'honneur à Yliakum et je tue tous ceux qui n'ont pas une goutte d'honneur, même s’ils travaillent pour moi dans un sens.

Thormor regarde Setill et sourit en recevant la claque amicale du Dragoon.
Duc Setill! Oui je vais les visiter ne t'inquiète pas. Tu as tes propres chambres? Tu veux dire que tu as plus qu'une chambre?
Le Lemur rit amicalement
Contenu sponsorisé

Presenting Thormor Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presenting Thormor   Presenting Thormor Empty

Presenting Thormor
Page 1 sur 1