The Dark Crystal Crypt
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
The Dark Crystal Crypt

A planeshift guild forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Thormor

Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Empty
MessageSujet: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyDim 2 Avr à 21:44

A tall male diaboli comes in the DCC place and clear his throat to prepare for a speech. The Diaboli is clothed like a rich, almost like a butler and wear an assign with two dark blue letters: 'AE'

-Oy oy oy!

Next Saturday, at the dawn of the day, in the death realm a celebration will occur.
Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus will marry them selves.

Everyone is welcome even if the numbers of places are limited. The guard of the Dark Empire and AE will be present to prevent any aggression on the couple.
Weapons will be tolerated but must be sheath.
Anyone trying to disturb this happy event will be put out of the celebration place.

OOC: The wedding will be the April 8th at 18h00 - 19h00 GMT time /OOC
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Narita
Priestess
Narita

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyDim 2 Avr à 22:46

Narita thinks about a new dress for the event. I need also to prepare a cake.
https://crystal.forumperso.com
Bugnarun Botonelet

Bugnarun Botonelet

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyDim 2 Avr à 23:50

Time is running out !! I need to refill my beer supplies quickly !
Narita
Priestess
Narita

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyLun 3 Avr à 0:01

Bugnarun Botonelet a écrit:
Time is running out !! I need to refill my beer supplies quickly !
If you didn't spend your time drinking it, you would have a large reserve.
Bugnarun Botonelet

Bugnarun Botonelet

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyLun 3 Avr à 14:14

My bad... drunken
Zangdar

Zangdar

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyLun 3 Avr à 14:23

I'm glad to hear such a good news.

I humbly propose the services of the Slayers to keep the peace with the guard of the DE and AE.
http://slackget.infinityperl.org
Nurandia

Nurandia

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptySam 8 Avr à 4:09

...the "self called" Nurandia breath a while before talking to herself...

...indeed...

...may the Dark Crystal enlight your path and forsake all of your ennemies... AND OPEN YOUR DAMN BLIND EYES!

...such happiness make her sick and sad... she goes in a corner of the room, and for the second time in her life cry all night long...
Narita
Priestess
Narita

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding EmptyDim 9 Avr à 0:19

After a speach from Thormor who moved every hearts, the couple exchanged theyre rings under applause and cheers.

In the chapel, I releasesed tiny butterflies from a small box. After theyre short life, theyre pupil keep what they show at the instant of theyre death. Here is some of them :

Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot986jn.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1001ck.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1025mb.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1016zr.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1032ij.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1053hk.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1095ah.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1105ws.thGatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Shot1136fr.th
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding   Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding Empty

Gatuna N. Ariska and Thormor Veneficus Wedding
Page 1 sur 1